Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Happy Tuesday!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and update my blog ... albeit a short update! Had an awesome RELAXING weekend. I read a lot, slept a lot, and enjoyed a Sunday afternoon meal with some new friends from church. Homemade french bread and an awesome beef stew. Nothing like stew and fresh bread on a rainy afternoon. :) That is what I call comfort food.

We had off work yesterday in honor of Columbus Day and all of our plans for the day were "rained out." I was bummed. We were supposed to go and pick up our new sofa but because of the weather we decided to wait for things to dry out a bit. It has been raining for 6 days straight, so it may be a few more days before we can pick up the furniture. BUT, Trevor did manage to get the living room painted and it looks awesome! I can't wait to see what it looks like once the furniture arrives and we hang some curtains. It'll definitely be a room where I enjoy hanging out. Last year, since we had just moved into the house, the room was so bare and ugly. I spent more time in the bedroom watching t.v. because it was a nicer place to hang out. This year I can't wait to hang out in the Living Room!

So - for those of you that read this blog, I hope you had an awesome weekend and that your week is equally nice.

~ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your new living room, wait I cna't wait to see your whole house!!! New furniture is so exciting!