Hey,
I'm Tara the red head Heather is always talking about!! I finally got to come over to my Aunt heather's house!! We had fun today! We baked cookies and my aunt even sewed up my Billabong sweatshirt. That was very nice of her, don't you think? Tomorrow I have to go ho home,do my chores, and get ready for school!My dad is out of town in Williamsburg VA and I am stuck in Floyd with my step mom, my 2 sisters Hayden and Julia, And my brother Zain!!! I have to get up bright and early Mon. through Fri. and get ready for school. Yeah it sometimes stinks but at the same time it is fun to get to know new people at school!Some days I feel glum but other days I walk with my head up high knowing god is there to guide me through my day. Then I get to go home to my christian mom and tell her how my day was. It feels good to get to come home to a christian family and express your feelings!!!!!!! So when you are feeling down in the dumps, remember god is with you!!!!!!!!!
And as I always say,"smile, God loves you!"
-Tara Sowers
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome, thanks Tara. That was a wonderful entry.
Hi Tara! Good for you! You've inspired me to have a better outlook too, thanks!! : )
Post a Comment