Okay - if you read my post earlier today then here is the update on my accomplishments:
1. I managed to unpack the last of the book boxes. I forgot I had sooo many of my cool decorating books packed away.
2. Cleaned the entire house - starting with vacuuming up the big ugly spider crawling around my ROOM!!!!! Ick!
3. Rearranged the kitchen and pantry
4. Did 4 loads of laundry - FOUR STINKING LOADS.
5. My niece, Tara, came over and we baked a batch of toll house chocolate chip cookies for Trevor.
6. Fed the ferocious beasts in the backyard - a.k.a Sammy and Baron. They act like I never feed them and they stare at me through the kitchen door. Drives me nuts. So whenever they catch my eye I run out and give them a milk bone.
7. Cooked dinner using leftovers - that is a first for me. I'm lucky to end up with leftovers worth using again.
8. Took a walk to the mailbox, which is up a hill, back down a hill, and up a steep incline. Both ways. :)
9. Cleaned out my refrigerator and made more tea.
10. Hung out with Tara and let her play on my computer.
So - Ms. April, I have you to thank for my sudden burst of energy and desire to make my home feel warm and friendly again. Now you have to come over and sign my book!
Good Night World!
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
anytime sister frien, would love to come over!!! Glad I inspired you. You have inspired me to continue to make my house look and feel cozy!!
Wow! I got tired just reading that!
Post a Comment