Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Visions of Christmas Cards ...

Dance through my head.

Last year I made about 25-30 Christmas cards and actually completed them in time to mail out! This year I have some spare time on my hands and I can't seem to organize my thoughts and design my cards. I have about 50 ideas running through my head, but I refuse to make more than one design. I'm in the proces of heading into my "studio" for a bit so I can F*O*C*U*S and get into the holiday spirit. For inspiration I have a cup of coffee next to me(away from all paper projects) and the "Little Women" dvd playing on my computer. Wish me luck as I enter the creating zone! :)

Trevor and I looked at shelving for my craft room this weekend, but I just can't decide what I want to do. Right now we don't have a lot of money to throw around, so I may decide to just buy some Iris carts and hang a few shelves for my paper holders. My current 12x12 paper storage is more of a problem than a solution. I hate it when my paper gets warped! My ultimate dream room is far out of reach at this point, so I'll just have to compromise and settle on something that keeps me organized.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

mindi11 said...

how funny! :) Little Women is one of my "inspiration" movies that I watch when i'm creating something. (along with You've Got Mail) neat-o

happy creating!

Judah said...

I have to turn on Christmas music to get inspired.