Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Maze

Okay, I haven't posted in ages, but I just haven't had much to talk about! As a matter of fact, my life has been so boring lately it puts me to sleep! But, today was a fun day. After work Trev and I went to visit our friend in the hospital. She just had knee replacement surgery and is in rehab for a bit. We chatted with her and her husband for a while and then Trevor and I went out for dinner. Afterward, we decided to hit the Verizon Wireless store to trade in our phones and renew our contract (something we've been threatening to do for over a month now). We are now both proud owners of identical camera phones. This is the first high tech phone Trevor has owned - I think he's quite proud of it. I told him he's more high tech than me these days, which is amazing. He has a desktop computer w/ flat panel monitor, a kick butt laptop, and now the phone. *sigh* At least I have my iPod and iBook. :) Oh, and my bluetooth wireless headset. TEE HEE HEE ... I'm such a geek!

Anyway, I found this cool maze game that you all should try. The object of the game is, using your mouse, move the small white dot from point A to point B without touching the black area. Keep it in the blue area or you'll have to start over again. I can't get it past Level 3 - how good are you?! Trust me, it is addictive. If you have sound on your computer make sure it is on so you can hear the funny noises throughout the game.

Otherwise, not much else is going on. I've been checking blogs and reading what's going on in everyone else's life, and I feel guilty for not posting more! I love my blog, but by the time I get home from work it seems like my brain is mush. I must find a way to get my mojo back so I can rejoin the world of the living!

I'll start posting on a regular basis again - I promise. I love hearing from all of you and hopefully those of you who have given up on me will check back and see that I've updated my blog!

Good night folks!

HMB

2 comments:

mindi11 said...

i'm so happy to see you! i was thinking about you a couple of days ago and couldn't even remember how to find your blog! fortunately, i have you saved on bloglines, so it showed me you posted today...

anyways...thanks for re-directing me back to that evil, time sucking game. i clicked on it once from 2 peas and spent 2 hours, working my way to *i think* level 9...but i may be wrong. very very very addictive.

missed you! :)
mindi

Anonymous said...

Hooray, you are back!