
So far I haven't been too sick, but I've definitely been feeling many of the other symptoms. I bought what seems to be every mother's guide through pregnancy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and I've been reading about what will happen over the next few months. It ain't pretty!! Tonight I forced Trevor to take me out to find some looser fitting pants. Amazingly, while I'm not too far along, my clothes are snug enough to be completely uncomfortable! Let me tell ya, Roanoke, VA doesn't have many cool looking maternity clothes to choose from! Actually, I just bought a couple of pants that are a size or so bigger than what I normally wear. I figure I'll get plenty of use out of them before this is all over and done with. We're praying that everything will go smoothly and that the baby will be healthy.
Trevor is so excited. I had no idea he would be this happy. He is still looking for a job, times are tight, and he just can't wait to meet this kid. I know he's going to be a great dad. I just worry about me. I seem to lack a very strong maternal gene. I've heard that changes once you have a child, but I still worry about it.
So, if you haven't heard from me in a while, this is why. Keep us in your prayers!!! I'll be posting more now that the news is out. Until then ... night night!
3 comments:
Yeah, Yeah!! so awesome!! Will be praying for you and little one!! so cool!!
how exciting heather!! :)
congratulations! and it's so neat that we're due around the same time. :)
keep me updated!!
Congratulations. You will be a great mom. No worries.
Post a Comment