Today I had my second doctor's appointment and ultrasound. They decided to do another ultrasound since I'm a little further along now. I was feeling so good last week that I almost thought I'd dreamed of being pregnant. Today's sonogram verified that the cashew in my womb still exists and it is has legs now!!! It was curled up so it was difficult to figure out what was going on in there, but the nurse would push on my stomach and the little fella would flip around! Crazy.
So, all continues to go well. I learned a very important lesson this past weekend - spaghetti is a VERY BIG NO NO!! I was pretty sick all weekend long because I decided spaghetti sounded good for dinner on Friday - turns it that was a very bad idea. Never again! I thought I was dying of a heart attack or something. So, it was back to water and saltines for a while.
Trevor has been out of town since last Wednesday. He has a job painting the interior of my cousin's house in Northern Virginia. I sure do miss him! He'd hoped to make it home today in time for the doctor's appointment, but that just didn't work out. He was really disappointed, but there are plenty more appointments for him to go to with me! I hate going to the doctor, so I enjoy his company in the waiting room. He has yet to see a sonogram, so I know he's anxious to see and hear the cashew live and in person.
Well, that is it for now. If I can scan my sonogram pictures I'll post them on the blog later this week. Until then - have a good one! I'm off to entertain my cuz Lauren while she's in town this evening.
HMB
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So exciting and so much fun to go on this journey with you!! I highly reccomend. Your PRegnancy Week By Week, above the other books
I'm giving her my copy, April.
Spaghetti was a no, no for me too. So, does Trevor want some painting work? I've got some if he does.
Post a Comment