Just a quick update to let everyone know I'm still alive and starting to feel a little better. In just the past week or two I've had more energy to actually get stuff done. My house no longer looks like a nuclear bomb went off inside, the explosion has been downgraded to a stick of dynamite. :)
I'm just now starting to wear some maternity clothes - there sure isn't much to choose from down here! Luckily there seems to be some unwritten rule that if you get pregnant all your friends and co-workers who have had babies recently donate their clothes to you. I am hoping I'll only have to buy a few things to get me through the winter months.
Some friends introduced a new worry to me - child care. Evidently we need to start checking into daycare RIGHT NOW because everything will be booked up in a month or two. It is pretty wild. We'll have to start researching that soon.
Otherwise, all is well. My scanner is cranky and won't scan my sonograms very well, so I haven't been able to post them yet. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow at work.
G'night and have a wonderful week!
H
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Motherhood maternity has great clothes. Someitmes Burlington Coat factory has some good finds. Ebay has GREAT stuff.
You are taller than me but you are welcome to ry some of my tops.
So much fun going on this journe with you!!
Post a Comment