Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blog Comment from the Lord

Remember THIS post?

Well, I received some good verses (thanks guys!!) and I've also been praying and doing my Bible Study each morning. Today's verse is:

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this wold, but be transformed bythe RENEWING OF YOUR MIND. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

Boy did this really speak to my heart today. Because, as I've mentioned, my mind & thoughts seem to be the devil's playground these days. Call it hormonal or just plain old paranoia, it is still something I know God can fix. So, each morning I will be renewing my mind - starting off the day with this little self-help tip from the Lord:

" . . . whatever is TRUE, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praisworthy - think about such things." Philippians 4:8

Now doesn't that sound like a lesson on mind renewing from the Lord? How great is it that the Lord left a comment on my blog?! :)

Blessings~
H

1 comment:

Judah said...

Love that verse. That is a verse I started reciting last fall from our MOPs study. It is an amazing verse.