But, as a special little gift I would like to share a few of my favorite pictures of us from our childhood. These particular pictures are so special. They were taken at my uncle's house in Pennsylvania. My cousin took the pictures and developed them herself - I remember when she took them. This first one is my favorite ...

Can you see happy go lucky me skipping off in the background as Mark rubs his shoulder? Yes, I punched him ... and I'm sure he deserved it. ;)
This one is another sweet one - and no wisecracks about how I look!

And how about this sweet picture - he's listening intently to my cousin, Vicki, who just happened to be a real hotty!

Happy birthday baby brother - I hope you had a wonderful day.
~H
4 comments:
oh my gosh, i LOVE LOVE LOVE these old photos. seriously, just love them. :)
Love the pictures!
Wonderful photos, have you scrapbooked those.
That is so funny about you punching him!!
Tell Mark "Happy Birthday!" for me! 32????? Geez, that's not possible, is it? Then that means, we're how old??? Ha ha!!
He looks just like Zane in those pictures!
Post a Comment