Saturday, September 30, 2006

{Lovin this Weather!!}

I just had to post once more this weekend because I want to rave about the fall weather we had today. It was so pretty I actually took a cat nap outside on our backporch swing! The sound of the breeze and the falling leaves, coupled with the warm sunshine on my cheeks put me sound asleep! The dogs and I were all out back basking in the sunshine and enjoying the cook brisk air.

Tomorrow might have to be a picture taking day. Trevor has off work, we'll be home all afternoon, and it is officially AUTUMN!!! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post.

Until then, check out the video link/song at the bottom of my blog. The link kind of messed up the formatting of the whole blog, but I just discovered this song/band and think they're awesome. If Aubs is reading this entry ... have you discovered this band yet?!

Happy Saturday folks!

H

No comments: