Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Special Night

Tonight was our baby shower and it was so special. I am posting a couple of pictures so you can see how kind and generous everyone was. My friend, Leigh Ann, made the cake and it was incredible. It was chocolate with coffee and Kahlua/chocolate filling. MMMMMM!!!! She does such a great job making cakes. The topper was picked out by her son, my good buddy Adam, because I am a huge fan of the Boyd's Moose. Thank you Leigh Leigh Clify and Adam!! We love you guys so much.


My friends Julie and Amy (sisters) were also part of the planning crew. Julie and her family graciously opened their home to us and provided the perfect place to celebrate. They both have families of their own and I appreciate so much that they took the time out of their week to throw this party for me. Here is a picture of Amy's husband and their youngest daughter looking especially sweet:

Thank you Julie, Matt, Amy and Grant for being such wonderful friends and for the blessings you are to me and Trevor.

Finally, here is the token pregnancy shot of me. After seeing this picture I realize how horrible I look and unless someone can make me look better in a photo then I won't be posting any more of me!!!

We received so many gifts from friends and family, both in and out of town, and we are so appreciative of the love and generosity that we received tonight. Thank each of you for caring enough to come out on a weeknight and celebrate with us. Thank you for loving us, and for being a part of our lives!!

g'night

H

3 comments:

mindi11 said...

that cake looks delicious! i love kahlua anything, so i would have wolfed that stuff down! :)

you look cute! we need to see more pictures!! but no pressure or anything...i refuse to post any of myself, and for good reason. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, you look so cute!! I am pressuring you, you need to post more pix! : )
That cake looks sooooo yummy! Did you save me a piece? Hee hee
I wish I could have been there, it looks like they did a fabulous job. You'll have to give me more details later!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

My child and I have been exploited on the internet. Those paparazzi are every where!!! Ha ha ha!
Grant