
The women at my church threw a baby shower for me yesterday. I received some wonderful gifts and we had a nice hour or so laughing and visiting. My buddy Leigh Ann made the cake for this shower as well - isn't she good?! I feel so blessed to have family and friends who have helped us and given us these showers. Tristen should be well prepared to enter the world - he'll definitely be warm. I need to do a post on all the handmade blankets he has received!! Soon, I promise.
HMB
4 comments:
Very cute cake! She did a great job! : )
Leigh Ann is very gifted in baking.
Hi Heather~
Just wanted you to know that I stopped by here. Best of luck with the next few weeks as you countdown to Tristan. Enjoy all the memorable moments with all that- before and after his arrival! Thanks for reading Nitty.Gritty. Have a great weekend...
5 more weeks!!
Post a Comment