
Just a shot of what my morning clean up looks like from last night. Tristen must be going through a growth spurt ... he's eating like a horse about every two hours, cries when he's awake and sleeps in short spurts. Is this painful for him or what?! He is now on formula - couldn't keep up with his eating and I was going insane from lack of sleep. He fought me every inch of the way during feedings and was still hungry and had to be supplemented with some additional formula or breast milk if I'd been luck enough to pump. Talk about frustrating for all of us. Formula has helped out alot, although I had to deal with the guilt associated with the switch. The pediatrician says I gave it a good shot and Tristen is going to be fine with the switch.
I've run out of one of my favorite stain removers (Oxi Clean for babies) and I'm totally dependent on my favorite spray stain remover - Totally Toddlers. Used in unison they work wonders on those nasty baby stains. :) Thank you Jaime and Jen for the gift of stain removers.
Here's a picture of Tristen from this morning - he just wasn't happy that he'd had to wait 2 full hours between feedings. I call this his "Got Milk" picture.
Today I'm babysitting for my friends Jen and Chris - they're having a date night and I have the privilege of watching their son Grant. When Trevor gets home from work he's going to join me over at their house. Looking forward to giving Jennifer some much needed alone time with her husband. Soon they will have a new little one alongside Grant (not to mention Tristen during the day) and I want to keep them sane for as long as possible. :)
Love,
H
1 comment:
I love that totally toddler stuff.
Don't feel guilty, you have to do what works best for the whole family, you made the right choice.
Have fun babysitting!!
Post a Comment