Thursday, May 10, 2007

Home Sweet Home



My beautiful rock wall Trevor built - with a little help from our friends. All the rocks were handpicked from the woods behind my parents' house! I've been planting hens & chicks in the crevices of the wall for about 2 years now. They're really taking off!



My awesome garden that Trevor planted for us. It is much nicer and more organized than last year's garden. We have lots of potatoes, squash, cukes, tomatoes, peppers of all variety, wild flowers and room for some herbs. Things are already starting to pop up!



This onion (used to be a chive!!) popped up in a container nowhere near the garden. It was the remnant of a few chives I popped in the soil of the container before the end of last year. It managed to come back and is huge!! I love stuff like this.

No comments: