for this little guy ... http://www.jaymun.com. He was born with a form of cancer that wasn't detected until after he was born. He put up a brave fight, and, with the help of his older brother's bone marrow, beat the odds and survived his battle.
I used to have this blog linked to mine, but they quit updating for a long period of time. So, I kept him saved to my favorites and checked the blog every once in a while just to make sure he was doing okay. I love seeing updated pictures of him, just enjoying being a baby and growing into a healthy two year old. When I first happened upon his blog, he was just born and I was pregnant with Tristen. As you can imagine, his story took on a special place in my heart.
Several weeks ago I checked Jaymun's blog and read the heartbreaking news that his cancer has returned, and that it is even more aggressive than before. If you have an opportunity to do so, check out Jaymun's blog, read his story, and keep this special little boy in your prayers - as well as his family. They are trusting in the Lord, strong in their faith, and praying every step of the way. But, as you can well imagine, this is terrifying and heartbreaking for them. The prognosis this go round is grim, but God is THE God of miracles and he can do anything. My prayer is that he will take care of this baby boy and his family.
Love,
Heather
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment