We're starting over on this blog.
When I first created it, I was using it for my artsy stuff. It was pre-Tristen and my life was filled with scrapbook paraphernalia and a new house. Since the scrapbook items were long ago relocated to storage boxes and we have moved to another house, I thought it would be appropriate to begin afresh and create an updated blog. So, immediately after this post the blog will take on a new look and it will be dedicated to our family and the things God ha been doing in our lives. There is much to catch up on, and I hope our friends and family will use this as a way to keep up with us. I'll do my best to update as often as possible!
Check back soon and you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Love,
Trev, Heath and Tristen
No comments:
Post a Comment